Elevate Your Game
Whether you are new to golf, wish to fine-tune your swing mechanics, or want to enhance your shot-making and strategic skills, The Legend at Arrowhead Golf Club has an instructional program for you. We offer a wide spectrum of instructional options for golfers of all ages and abilities led by top PGA teaching professionals, including private instruction, golf clinics, group lessons, and on-course instruction - all designed to help each student achieve his or her personal goals and objectives.
In addition to classes and lessons for adults, we offer a comprehensive junior golf program for young people ages 7-17. In addition to teaching golf fundamentals and strategy in a fun, engaging environment, junior golf lessons and camps help students understand golf rules and etiquette, build character, learn good sportsmanship, and benefit from the many positive life skills the game teaches.
To book a lesson, sign up for a group clinic, or learn more about our junior golf programs, please contact the club at (623) 561-1902.
About John Kim, Teaching Professional
John has spent over 10 years helping others learn and enjoy the game of golf. He has been coaching players all over the world, and has spent years pursuing and acquiring knowledge to better understand the golf swing. John has worked with players of all skill levels including tour professionals, college players, elite juniors, and recreational golfers. Over the past several years, John has spent time overseas in Asia with his junior academy to introduce the game to young golfers and help them reach their goals of acquiring scholarships to play collegiately and ultimately, one day, to make it on the professional tours. John utilizes a compilation of modern game improvement technology to help his students better understand their current game and accelerate the learning process in reaching their goals faster. John is a master clubfitter with all major manufacturers, with a specialty in custom clubbuilding and repair. His knowledge base and certifications include:
- PGA of America Class A Professional Certified in Teaching and Coaching
- Trackman Golf Level 2 Certified Professional
- TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) Level 3 Golf Coach & Junior Coach
- Short Game Coach (TPI - James Sieckmann)
- AimPoint Express Green Reading Certified Instructor
- Dr. Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Certified Instructor
- US Kids Golf Certified Instructor
- Master Clubfitter Certification with all major manufacturers
- Master Custom Clubbuilder/Repair Specialist
- Sam Putt Lab Level 2 Instructor
- BodiTrak Golf Certified Teaching Professional
- Swing Catalyst Certified Instructor
- GEARS 3D
- Quintic Ball Roll